Eggsact Match Game
What a yolk! Inside each of our ten velcroed-together wooden eggs hide pictures of two different, incredibly cute, springtime creatures. Take turns selecting two eggs from the carton and get cracking! If you don't get two pictures that match with your first turn, remember where you saw what, and try to make a match on your next turn! You can also play this like a traditional memory game, and start out with all the egg halves separated and face down on a flat surface. Eggs are approx. 2-1/2"L. Tons of fun for good eggs!
- Fun picture-matching game
- Set of ten wooden eggs with velcroed-together halves
- Crack open the eggs to find the pictures
- Each egg half contains a picture of a different springtime creature
- Set of ten eggs in a carton
For ages 3 and up.
Eggs are 2-1/2"L.