Flying Dinosaur Assembly Kit
Young archeologists will really dig assembling this mighty flighty dinosaur! But that’s just the beginning! Once assembled, the prehistoric flyer can be suspended from the ceiling, for part of the fun of its creation is adding the string that will make its lower wings flap. The kit includes 82 plywood parts to glue together, fabric to cover the wings, one piece of string, eyelets, metal discs to use as weights, wood glue, and complete instructions. A rewarding craft kids can enjoy for a long, long time in lots of ways. Approx. 12"H x 31¾" L x 42"W.
- Flying Dinosaur Assembly Kit
- Assemble the dinosaur, then make it “fly”
- Glue together 82 plywood parts
- Includes 82 plywood parts, wood glue, fabric to cover the wings, one piece of string, eyelets, metal weights, and complete instructions
- Pull the string to make its wings flap
- A rewarding craft kids can enjoy for a long time
For ages 6 and up.
Approx. 12"H x 31¾" L x 42"W