Humpty Dumpty Wall Game
Don't let Humpty Dumpty fall off his game! Use strategic thinking and skillful eye/hand coordination to keep him perched atop his wall as long as possible. It's really fun to do! Two kids can play, and take turns removing bricks verrrrry carefully, one at a time, using the two included trowels. Suspense builds as the wall unbuilds. The player who removes the brick that dumps Humpty will lose the game, technically, but everyone wins as skills are built and players have fun interacting with one another, even cheering each other on. Includes 44 bricks and two trowels.
- Humpty Dumpty on a Wall Game
- Remove one brick at a time, but don't be the player to make Humpty fall!
- Strengthen hand-eye coordination and strategy!
- Game for two players; 44 bricks and 2 trowels
- Bring the classic bedtime story to life!
For ages 4 and up.