Intricate Coloring Book - Under-the-Sea by Chuck Abraham
What on earth lives under the sea This cool coloring book's 45 fun designs offer kids a chance not only to meet a whole sea-full of cool creatures, but also to discover the wonder of art and the magic of merging color and design. Coloring in the intricate patterns created by talented designer Chuck Abraham is a wonderfully eye-opening experience, and kids can use every color in the rainbow to do it. Something's fishy, though, because coloring outside the lines works well, too! Either way, this inventive, educational coloring/discovery book will have kids swimming in fun for a long, long, time. Paperback; 96 pages; 7 x 10".
- Sea shapes filled with intricate patterns for coloring
- Designed by Chuck Abraham
- Includes 45 fun designs of under-the-sea creatures
- Inventive/educational coloring book
- Kids can use every color in the rainbow
- Paperback, 96 pages
For ages 4 and up.
7" x 10"