Light-Up Big Bang Rocket®
Better and safer than cap gunsand it recycles old newspaper! Just tear or cut a small piece of newspaper and put it into the rocket’s nose cone. Grab the tail, toss it in the air, enjoy the light show, and wait for the BIG BANG when it lands. Use it over and over for hours of fun. Works on any surfaceeven soft surfaces like grass or sand! It stays lit for a full minute before it shuts itself off, so it’s easy to find in the dark.
The rocket includes several 2"-sq. pieces of paper that you place into the nose cone. Once this paper runs out, you can use old newspaper or other thin paper.
How does it work The sudden pressure of the rocket hitting the ground busts the paper inside, making a loud noise.
For ages 6 and up.
- Light-Up Big Bang Rocket
- Use a small piece of recycled newspaper
- Throw the Light-Up Big Bang Rocket in the air and watch it light up
- Makes a big bang like a cap gun when it lands
- Works on any surfaceeven grass or sand
- Stays lit for a minute to make it easy to find