Modarri Car Kit
Imagine driving a sublimely snazzy car—that you built yourself. This ingenious kit includes all the parts necessary to craft an awesome auto with real steering and suspension, rubber tires, and no batteries—plus a hex tool to fasten all the unloseable screws. The seats are designed to hold one finger, and that's all it takes to whip this amazing auto in tight figure eights, spin it in a circle, drive over obstacles, and just generally feel the road. With two fingers, the car will do wheelies, jumps, and much more. Choose the S1 Street Car, T1 Track Car, or X1 Dirt Car. All include a unique license plate and orange cones—and can be taken apart and reconfigured. Approx. 4½"L x 2"H. Accelerated fun!
- Modarri build-it-yourself Car Kit
- Includes all the parts including real steering and suspension and rubber tires
- Includes a special hex tool and unloseable screws
- Kids can "drive" them by placing one (or two) finger(s) in the specially designed seats
- Includes a license plate and orange cones
- Can be taken apart and reconfigured
For ages 8 and up.
S1 Street Car
T1 Track Car
X1 Dirt Car
Approx. 4½"L x 2"H