One More Rabbit
By Margaret Wise Brown, illustrated by Emma Levey
This sweet story about an extended family that comes together to celebrate a baby bunny's birthday is a fun adventure for kids. Not just because of the heartwarming illustrations, catchy plot, and interesting bunny characters, but because kids get to learn to count to a new number on each page! The celebration starts with one rabbit guest, then two helpful sisters arrive, followed by three not-so-helpful brothers, and many more until at the end there is a grand number of happy rabbits and a love of learning. 32 pages, 11½" x 10".
- Sweet book about a rabbit family birthday party teaches kids to count
- By Margaret Wise Brown (author of Goodnight Moon)
- Adorable illustrations by Emma Levey
- Each page includes a new number of bunnies for kids to count
- Kids also discover that learning is fun
For ages 2 and up.
32 pages, 11½" x 10".