Remote Control Crane Tower
This crane turns tough construction work into child's play! Use the infrared remote control to rotate the crane carriage, move the lifting apparatus backward and forward, and maneuver the lifting gear up and down. Almost 2 feet tall, with a weighted metal crane hook for "heavy" loads. Includes a lift bucket and extra accessory pieces like road signs and beams to use on the construction site. Remote requires 2 AAA batteries; crane requires 3 C batteries (not included). For ages 5 and up.
- Remote Control Crane Tower stands almost 2' tall
- The crane is controlled by an infrared remote, which moves the crane's lifting gear back and forth, up and down
- This set includes accessories like a weighted metal crane hook, a lift bucket, construction site beams and road signs to recreate an entire construction scene
- Comes on a stand that keeps the crane sturdy and secure during the lifting
- Remote controlled crane needs two AAA batteries for the remote and three C batteries for the crane (batteries not included)