Reverse Charades Game
Want a fun way to get everyone up and moving (and laughing and learning) It's simple! Imagine a game of charades where one person tries to act out a word or phrase for a group of people—and do the reverse. Gather a gaggle of people, at least six, and create two teams who will be tasked with acting out a word or phrase to one person on their team. The teams have 60 seconds to see how many words they can successfully mime (includes 720 words and phrases). Each correct guess wins a point. This is a game that wins hearts! A great way to keep the holidays happy!
- Award-winning Reverse Charades Game
- A team of people acts out a word or phrase for one person to guess
- Includes 720 words and phrases
- Teams have 60 seconds to guess
- Each correct guess wins a point
- Fun way to learn!
For ages 6 and up.