Sombrero Sugar Skulls Kit
Decorating sugar skulls is an important part of one of Mexico’s most heartwarming national celebrations. Dias de los Muertos (Days of the Dead), a time of great rejoicing, is an opportunity for families to honor departed loved ones - each of whom is remembered with a gaily decorated sugar skull. Use our kits to make your own sugar skulls, and keep the tradition going! Our Sombrero Skulls includes three skull molds, each wearing a different festive hat (gaucho, sombrero, and bow & flower), plus four gel colors.
- Decorating sugar skulls is a heartwarming Mexican national celebration
- Gaily decorated skulls honor departed loved ones
- Sombrero Skulls Kit includes three molds of skulls wearing a hat
- Skull molds each wear a different hat: a gaucho, sombrero, or bow & flower hat
- Kit includes four gel colors
For ages 8 and up.