Alllll-aaabooooarrrrrrdd! You can almost hear the conductor's voice and the hisssssssss, clackety-clack of the train as it pulls out of the station and begins its exciting journey across the country. Kids can imagine what it's like to be passengers, engineers, and conductors! The trip begins aboard a commuter train on the east coast, then continues aboard a passenger train, a freight train, an overnight train, and lastly a high-speed train that zooms into a station on the west coast. The author's words and delightfully imaginative drawings bring each of the different trains vividly to life as they wind through cities and suburbs, across the Great Plains and up and down steep western mountain ranges. It's an adventure kids will be looking forward to embarking upon again and again. Hardcover, 40 pages, 12" x 9" x 1/4".
- All aboard! For an exciting cross-country train trip
- Includes a series of trains
- Trains described include a commuter, passenger, freight, overnight, and high-speed train
- Discover different geographical areas of the USA
- Fun, imaginative illustrations
- Hardcover; 40 pages
For ages 4 and up.
12" x 9" x 1/4"