- Wonderfully illustrated book celebrates butterflies in all their beauty and wonder
- Informative book introduces children to the world of butterflies
- Written by Dianna Aston and illustrated by Sylvia Long; from the award-winning creators of An Egg Is Quiet and A Seed Is Sleepy
- Looks great on a child's bookshelf or in a classroom
- 40-page book measures 9" x 11"
- Ages 5 and up.
From the award-winning creators of An Egg Is Quiet and A Seed Is Sleepy comes A Butterfly is Patient. Written by Dianna Aston and illustrated by Sylvia Long, this book celebrates butterflies in all their wonder, beauty, and perfection. This gorgeous and informative book examines all types of winged beauties from iridescent blue Swallowtails and brilliant orange Monarchs, to the world's tiniest butterfly (Western Pygmy Blue) and the largest (Queen Alexandra's Birdwing). This beautifully illustrated book, part of a series on aspects of nature, measures 9" x 11" and has 40 pages.
Size: Book is 9" x 11" and has 40 pages.