- Soft, translucent-rubber egg
- Glows with color
- Lock it on one hue or morph slowly from purple through blue, green, orange, and red
- Eggs-citing addition to Easter baskets, dining-room tables, kids' party tables
- Great fun for glow-in-the-dark egg hunts
- Requires 3 button-cell batteries (included)
Can't decide what color to dye your eggs Here's a bright idea (literally)—get an egg that colors itself. This soft, translucent-rubber egg glows with color that can be set to lock on one hue or to morph very slowly from purple through blue, green, orange, and red, and back to purple. Larger than most chicken eggs, it makes an eggs-citing addition in Easter baskets, on dining-room tables, kids' party tables, and anywhere else kids can think of—day or night (try a glow-in-the-dark Easter egg hunt)! It's like five different colored eggs in one! Requires 3 button-cell batteries (included). Approx. 3¾"H.
For ages 5 and up.