- Two-player game combines the fun and speed of disc-throwing with the challenge and precision of golf
- Includes 52"H golf basket, six discs, carrying bag, three ground stakes and rules of play
- Discs include two each: orange driver (for the longest throws), yellow mid-range and white putter (great for short throws)
- Skill-building play: strategic game improves hand-eye coordination, builds accuracy and precision skills, and instills patience and confidence
- Customize: set the golf basket up in your backyard or park and add your own obstacles and handicaps as desired
- Ages 5 and up.
Join the craze—our Disc Golf Game Set offers hours of friendly competition and family fun for everyone! With a similar play pattern to golf, this two-player game combines the fun and speed of disc-throwing with the challenge and precision of golf—using flying discs instead of golf balls and clubs.
No expensive club memberships necessary for this game—just set up the 52"H golf basket in your backyard or park, establish a tee area by marking off a line, and both beginners and aficionados are ready to play! The six colored discs include two of each type: orange driver (for the longest throws), yellow mid-range and white putter (great for short throws).
This strategic game helps kids improve hand-eye coordination, builds accuracy and precision, and instills patience and confidence. Bonus—it's customizable—add your own obstacles and you're ready to play! (Rules of play and suggested variations are included).
Adult assembly required. Ground stakes included for stability. All components pack inside the included carrying bag.
Size: Basket: 25"W x 52"H.