- Modular cardboard pieces let kids build—and rebuild—the fort of their dreams
- Realistic panels look like ice blocks, and add imaginative appeal to your kids' playspace
- Award-winning kit includes 2 rolls of double-sided hook and loop tape (approx. 13'L each, cut into 6"L strips) that are easy to fasten and unfasten (colors may vary)
- Use carton building clips (32 included) to build vertically
- Bonus—use 6 panels to create a storage box (please store indoors)
- Appeals to young builders and engineers!
- Ages 4 and up.
32-Panel Igloo Fantasy Fort Kit Save $10.96 when you buy our 32-Panel Igloo Fantasy Fort Kit. Only $99 ($10 additional shipping)
Featuring ice-block print panels, our Igloo Fantasy Forts™ Kit allows kids to build (and rebuild) their very own frozen fort—no mittens required!
Kit includes 32 sturdy cardboard panels (24 are solid panels, and 8 have window cut-outs in fun shapes), hook & loop connectors, and 32 cardboard carton clips for building vertically. What if your idea of a dream fort changes? Even better! Innovative, double-sided, hook and loop connectors are easy both to fasten and unfasten, allowing you to endlessly rebuild your fort. A great bonus feature: use 6 panels to build a box to store the entire set!
A great way for kids to engage in active, imaginative play—either indoors or outdoors (store indoors). Perfect for play dates, parties, or family get togethers! It's also a great gift idea with a huge WOW factor.
Size: Panels: 22" sq..