- Handmade dolls are designed in Sweden and named for botanist Carl Linnaeus
- Cuddly soft-sculpted dolls have sparkly embroidered eyes and a pixie face
- Weighted bottoms make them feel like a real baby
- Removable fleece clothes resemble nature's creation
- Dolls are machine washable; clothes are hand washable
- Ages 3 and up.
This sweet family of dolls, drawn from nature and named for the botanist Carl Linnaeus, are designed and handmade in Sweden. Each lovable soft-sculpted doll has a unique personality, signature sparkly embroidered eyes, a sweet pixie face, and weighted bottoms that make them feel much like a read baby when held. Their bodies are made from the softest fleece so that every hug is warm and comforting. Featuring the signature lovable Rubens Barn look, the cuddly soft-sculpted dolls' incredibly imaginative costumes seem crafted from the same wonder and fun as nature's own creations. At 9½"H, these dolls are perfect to take along on vacation or long car rides, anywhere imaginative adventures await.
Handmade dolls are machine washable (dry on low heat); removable fleece clothes are hand washable. Imported.
Size: 9½" tall.