- Collection of historical Lincoln Wheat Ear Pennies
- Features 25 pennies that date from the years 1934–1958
- Includes the rare and beautiful Lincoln steel penny
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Great gift for history buffs!
- Ages 3 and up.
The Lincoln Wheat Ear Penny was designed by Victor Brenner in honor of the 100th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's birth. Introduced in 1909 and first to display the image of an actual person, it has been a cornerstone of U.S. currency for a long time.
This fascinating historical collection features pennies that date from the years 1934–1958 and includes the rare and beautiful Lincoln steel penny, minted only in the year 1943 (as copper was needed for the war effort). With the exception of the 1943 Lincoln steel cent, the Lincoln Wheat Ear pennies in this collection were minted of 95% copper.
Includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Great gift for history buffs.
⚠ WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years..