- Kids can design, build, and rebuild imaginative camouflage-motif structures
- Printed panels (24 solid & 8 window) reverse to white for custom decoration
- Connect panels with hook & loop tape links (included)
- Carton connector clips included for vertical builds!
- Create a box from 5 panels for easy self-storage
- Plenty big enough for kids to play inside
This lightweight Camo Fantasy Forts™ Building Set lets kids build and rebuild cool forts to their heart's content.
Easily connect the giant panels (22" sq.) with hook & loop tape links to create structures big enough for kids to play inside. Then, just as easily, take them down to build new structures. The 32-piece set features 24 heavy-duty corrugated camouflage-look panels that reverse to white, 8 window panels, and 32 carton connector clips, all interchangeable, and 2 rolls of hook & loop tape. Use the carton-building clips to build a second story! Use the hook & loop tape links as door hinges! Our Camo Fantasy Fort is wonderful for indoor play. Pro Tip: use five of the panels to create a box for easy self-storage! Instructions included.
Ages 4 and up.
Size: 22" sq. panels (32 total). Read More