- Enjoy classic summer-camp fun with our DIY Friendship Bracelet Making Kit
- Complete kit includes 12"L x 6"W x 1"H bracelet maker and 20 pre-cut threads in 10 colors, enough to make 8 colorful bracelets
- Convenient pull-out storage drawer holds all the threads within reach
- Easy 3-step process: clip the threads, knot and braid your bracelet, then tie it off
- Great for gift-giving, stocking stuffers, Easter basket fillers, or party prizes
- Instructions included
- Ages 8 and up.
Crafty and creative kids will love being introduced to this classic summer camp activity of designing, twisting, and braiding multi-colored friendship bracelets! These colorful, homemade kids' jewelry pieces signify the strong bond between friends—they make great gifts, and are the perfect addition to a slumber party, camp craft activity, or even classroom arts and crafts projects.
Everything you need to create up to 8 colorful bracelets is included in this kit: a 12"L x 6"W x 1"H bracelet maker and 20 pre-cut threads in 10 different colors—no extra tape or pins necessary! The pull-out storage drawer conveniently holds all the thread inside, which means no extra plastic boxes for storage. And the 3-step process makes it so easy to use: just choose your colors (up to 5); attach threads to the top of the bracelet-maker; and start twisting, braiding, and designing (full instructions included with kit). The clip and slots hold threads in place for easy crafting; plus, you can take a break and pick up where you left off.
A fun, creative hobby for girls and boys of all ages, this DIY jewelry kit makes a perfect birthday gift, stocking stuffer, Easter basket filler, or party prize.
Size: 12"L x 6"W x 1"H.