- Indoor tree fort offers endless imaginative play or a quiet place to relax and read
- Fort-building improves cognitive skills like problem-solving, and practical building skills
- Spacious inside—7'H x 58" diam—offering space for several children to play
- Four windows and large door open and close
- Includes 20 sturdy cardboard pieces and connectors, a roll of hook and loop tape, and detailed instructions
- Easy assembly for two adults
- Ages 4 and up.
An enchanted tree in the playroom? Discover endless imaginative play in our spacious Build-A-Fort™ Big Indoor Tree Fort! Make up a whole new world inside our cozy hollow tree hideaway. The 58" diam. space offers room for lots of little ones to play at once, or a cozy hideaway for one! Along with the fun factor, fort-building improves cognitive skills like problem-solving and planning, and practical skills in building and constructing.
Our kit includes 20 sturdy cardboard pieces and connectors and a roll of hook and loop tape for easy construction. Four windows and a large door open and close to let in extra light and air. A perfect place for kids to pretend the day away, or hide out with a favorite book! Add battery-operated string lights for extra sparkle (sold separately).
This straightforward slotted cardboard structure includes instructions and is super easy to assemble.
Size: Approx. 7’H x 58” diam..