- Innovative way to play catch!
- Similar to lacrosse: kids try to catch the ball with sticks
- Pump air-compressed handle to lock ball into place, then release the ball to shoot
- Supports hand-eye coordination
- Includes three foam balls and two sticks
- Fantastically fun active outdoor play
- Ages 6 and up.
Take a new spin on playing “catch” with the Pop and Pass Game! Similar to lacrosse, kids just pull back the handle and POP, a ball shoots out. Children can run back and forth while trying to catch the ball with the stick. This game could even be played solo! Great for kids to build hand-eye coordination and strength as they concentrate on catching and throwing the ball while running.
Includes three foam balls and two sticks. Perfect for hours of backyard fun!