- Bowls are made of lightweight, tactile, weather-resistant resin that is suitable for indoor and outdoor play
- Perfect tools for childrens’ first experiments
- Scooping and pouring activities help children develop fine motor skills
- Young children explore concepts of weight and volume
- Ideal for open-ended exploration and play
- Ages 18 months and up.
Not only pleasing to the hand and eye, these Resin Pouring Bowls are ideal tools to help children develop the fine motor skills necessary to hold utensils of all kinds. Use them both indoors and out to scoop liquids and solids, explore weight and volume, and practice pouring anything from water to sand to flower blossoms. Made of a lightweight, tactile resin, the set includes three nesting scoops measuring from 4-6" diam.
Size: 4-6" diam..