- Inspire creative play, and build real wood-working skills, with this ultimate DIY workstation!
- 24"L x 20"W x 32"H wooden work bench features an easy-to-reach storage rack for tools
- Lower shelf holds materials and projects
- Work surface is printed with a full-length ruler in both inches and centimeters
- High-quality sturdy kids tools include: claw hammer, Phillips head screwdrivers in sizes #1 and #2, handsaw, bar clamp, metal file, 10' tape measure, ruler and safety goggles
- Ergonomic tools are designed for kid's hands ages five and up, with rubberized handles for better grip control
- Belt features several pockets to hold tools
- Multigenerational creative activity grows with kids, and is great for children and adults to work together
- Assembly instructions included; adult supervision required
- Ages 5 and up.
It's the ultimate DIY maker space for kids: the Stanley Jr. Kid's Work Bench and 10-Piece Belt and Tool Set!
Designed to bring adults and children together to work side by side, the spacious wooden work bench measures 24"L x 20"W x 32"H, and the worktop surface is printed with a full-length ruler in both inches and centimeters. An easy-to-reach storage rack holds the included REAL tools that will inspire creative kids to build and repair REAL stuff! Store projects and extra materials on the built-in lower shelf.
The high-quality Stanley Jr. woodworking tools are ergonomically designed for kid-sized hands from ages five and up, and plenty strong enough to last through build after build. This sturdy set includes a claw hammer, Phillips head screwdrivers in sizes #1 and #2, a handsaw, bar clamp, metal file, safety goggles, a 10' tape measure, a ruler, and a kid-size tool belt with pockets. Set this indoor, year-round workshop into a playroom or garage and watch imagination at work.
Instructions for assembly included. Adult supervision required.
Size: 24"L x 20"W x 32"H
⚠ WARNING - This kit contains a functional sharp edge. Not for children under 4 years.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust, or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.