- Combination of jigsaw, lathe, drill press, and sander gets kids interested in carpentry
- A creative way for kids to develop math and engineering skills
- Also includes practice wooden dowels, four wood samples, power supply, and deluxe project book
- Includes safety goggles and built-in safety features for protection
- Great bonding activity for kids and parents!
- Ages 8 and up.
Young carpenters can turn out real woodwork projects with this 4-in-1 Woodshop Carpentry Tool! This totally safe working tool combines a jigsaw, lathe, drill press, and sander—it's a great way for kids to craft, create, build, and otherwise discover skills that can jumpstart a lifelong source of enjoyment and valuable hand skills, such as turning, sawing, drilling, and sanding. This built-for-kids tool contains many built-in safety features that protect kids from the possibility of injury. Safety goggles included. Note-the PLAYmake Woodshop Tool is designed to snap onto any building block system.
This carpentry skill-building set also includes practice wooden dowels, wood samples, a power supply, and a deluxe project book to get the creative juices flowing! As our world turns more and more towards technology, hand skills are increasingly satisfying to master, and the thought processes required for carpentry dovetail beautifully with math and engineering skills.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust, or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.