- Can be set up almost anywhere
- Fill the lightweight carrying case with water or sand for a super-sturdy base
- Base can go on grass, pavement, or patio
- Steel pole is adjustable
- Nylon tether can be adjusted to spin freely or travel up and down
- Adult assembly
This customer favorite is back with a new design! For years, kids have loved our best-selling All-Surface Swingball game. It can be set up almost anywhere—its lightweight carrying case becomes a super-sturdy base when filled with water or sand. Position the base on grass, pavement, or patio, insert the steel pole, attach the tennis ball on its nylon tether, and volley the ball back and forth with “checkerbat” racquets. Tether can be adjusted to spin freely or travel up and down the pole’s corkscrew-shaped sleeve. Pole is adjustable up to 5-1/2" H. Adult assembly; sorry, gift wrap not available.
• Carrying case that becomes base
• Steel pole
• Tennis ball
• Adjustable nylon tether
• 2 “checkerbat” racquets
For ages 6 and up.
Carrying case: 16-1/2" x 20"
Pole: adjustable up to 5-1/2'H