- Mix and match components to create convoluted contraptions
- Plenty of different, kooky parts and pieces to make all kinds of courses
Your child will become a modern-day Rube Goldberg mixing and matching various components to create countless convoluted contraptions! Winner of the Good Housekeeping Best Toy Award, the two-foot-tall Weird & Wacky Contraption Lab has dozens of different parts and pieces (including gears, ramps, clips, a funnel, a toilet, a chicken coop, and a cannon with a flying stunt pig) for curious kids to conjure up crazy courses, and then build and test them with this easy-to-construct hook-and-loop lab. Instructions offer tips and tricks on how to best manipulate the kit's components and predict the outcomes of their creations.
For ages 8 and up.
CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
• Cannon with flying stunt pig
• Cleaning machine
• Chicken coop
• Boot buster
• 2 gears and cup
• Zigzag ramp
• 12 tracks
• 24 track clips
• 2 off-ramps
• 6 stops
• 4 steel balls and ball extractor
• Hook-and-loop backer board with stand
• Tri-fold instructional booklet
• Winner of Good Housekeeping Best Toy Award