Balancing Bees Game
Now here's a challenging balancing game that's sure to have everyone buzzzzing with excitement! Connect and balance worker bees to the queen bee in four different directions, creating an elegant, 3-D hive-like sculpture as you go. The player to connect their last bee without toppling the structure wins! Each wooden piece is multi-slotted and counterbalanced, allowing players to easily connect the bees high and wide. Pieces are printed on both sides with smiling bee characters brimming with personality, making this a fun and encouraging way for kids to practice hand-eye coordination and spatial relations. Set includes a two-part wooden queen bee game pieces, 24 wooden worker bee game pieces, and rules.
- Wooden stacking and balancing game
- Connect the worker bees to the queen bee in a 3-D hive structure
- First one to connect their last bee without toppling the structure wins!
- Pieces are beautifully printed on both sides with goofy bee characters
- A fun and challenging way to practice hand-eye coordination
- Game includes 1 two-part wooden queen bee, 24 wooden worker bee game pieces, and rules
For ages 7 and up.