- Design, build, and rebuild the indoor ice fort (or castle) of your dreams—no mittens required!
- 16 sturdy cardboard panels (four with window cutouts) resemble ice blocks (opposite side is blue)
- Includes roll of double-sided hook and loop tape (approx. 13'L, cut into 26 6"L strips) that are easy to fasten and unfasten (colors may vary)
- Use carton-building clips (16 included) to build vertically
- Bonus—use five panels to create a storage box (please store indoors)
- A great way for kids to engage in active, imaginative play indoors or outdoors
- Ages 4 and up.
Featuring ice-block print panels, our Igloo Fantasy Forts™ Kit allows kids to build (and rebuild) their very own frozen fort—no mittens required! What if your idea of a dream fort changes? Even better—these pieces are easy to connect and allow you to endlessly rebuild your fort.
Kit includes 16 sturdy cardboard panels (four have window cut-outs in fun shapes), a roll of hook and loop tape (approx. 13'L, cut into 6"L strips), and 16 cardboard carton clips for building vertically. A great way for kids to engage in active, imaginative play—either indoors or outdoors (store indoors). Perfect for play dates, parties, or family get togethers! It's also a great gift idea with a huge wow factor.
Size: Panels: 22" sq..