Hearthsong's Commitment to Giving
Our kids are our future, and even a small act of kindness can make a huge difference. That's why at Hearthsong, we believe it's just as important to give back to our community as it is to encourage positive play. We believe every child, and every family, should experience joy in everyday life. Whether it’s through donations of toys, money, labor or our time, it’s important to us that we make a difference in other people's lives at a local, national and even global level. See how we do it.
As parents, grandparents, PTA officers, kid chauffeurs, and employees of a children’s company, our Hearthsong family jumps on the opportunity to spread joy locally any chance we get! We're ALL IN when it comes to giving back to our community. Here are just some of the ways we love to share:
- "Adopting" a child through the Angel Tree program and showering him or her with age-appropriate gifts for Christmas
- Delivering toys to University of Virginia Children’s Hospital
- Stuffing backpacks with school supplies to distribute through our local schools for kids in need
- Packing stockings and decorating ornaments with senior saints in nursing homes
- Donating toys and books to schools
- Collecting food for food pantries and emergency services association
- Giving funds and goods to pet shelters
Are you ALL IN with us? We encourage you to SHARE JOY and KINDNESS in your own community.
Help Us Help More People!
We'd love suggestions for new and creative ways to help others by donating money and inventory, including great new organizations to assist nationwide. Please share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tag @hearthsong in your social media posts.
Disclaimer: Suggestions for organizations may or may not be used and is up to the discretion of Hearthsong.