1. Read assembly instructions in advance. Children love to play with gifts, especially the big surprises, ASAP. Reading instructions for assembly in advance can cut down on stress and frustration for the big day.
Purchased one of HearthSong's products? Check out our YouTube channel with assembly videos ready to view! We also have specific instructions for our ziplines. We also have a customer service team ready to assist you prior to the big day for one-on-one help by calling 1-888-271-7273 or emailing email@example.com.
2. Make sure you have all of the parts. For any toys with multiple parts, especially bigger items, make sure you have all of the parts needed for assembly and installation. Our products come with instructions and all included materials and indicate which items need batteries or special tools to assemble. Remember to check which toys will need batteries and what kind and purchase in advance.
3. Wrap gifts early. The earlier the smaller tasks are done, the more time you have to prepare for bigger events. If there are a few leftover gifts you need to wrap last-minute, it sure makes it easier to get through them without the extra work!
4. Have a plan. Going to Grandma and Grandpa's house at some point? Do you need to travel multiple places in the same day? Make sure you have a plan and stick to it. Leave enough time in between for wiggle room.
Also remember to pack the car-friendly toys with you. Leave the bigger gifts at home and save yourself the hassle and headache of having to stuff too much in the car!
5. Take a break. Schedule small breaks throughout the day to refresh and reset. Whether you watch a holiday movie together, play with new toys, or take a quick nap, you and your family deserve a moment to rest during one of the biggest moments of the year. Don't forgot to enjoy a cup of cocoa or hot cider!
For feedback and assistance with assembly, our customer service team is available to help. Remember to share your little ones' experiences with HearthSong's toys by tagging us (@hearthsong).
References: https://www.hearthsong.com/pages/zipline-installation-tips, YouTube for product assembly videos: "How to Assemble" videos in particular, https://www.youtube.com/c/HearthSongToys/videos